🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Retrieve my progress

Options
cathykayla10
cathykayla10 Posts: 3 Newbie
edited January 2020 in Support
I have asked to retrieve my progress for 2months and still nothing.I am so up set I was round 1,800 and can’t get it I see you help other people why not me

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,010 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @cathykayla10, A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear that you have lost the level progress in your game and have not received help to restore the progress!!  If you have posted in this Community, you will definitely receive help even a bit delayed, but not 2 months late reply though!!  Unless, you have posted in the threads like Off-Topic, etc,, 

So, anyway, please follow this link to restore the level progress in your game....  https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/247838/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep-your-game-saved#latest

1) If you have already saved your game before through Facebook or Kingdom account, follow the suggestions in "Problems with retrieving Saved game";

2) If you have not saved your game till now, follow the steps in the section part "Didn't save the game, is it too late"!  With this step, the "Player Support Team" will be able to retrieve your game progress.  But, please note that they can restore all those levels with only 2 stars, but cannot give the highest scores that you have previously achieved! Hope this made sense and clarifies! 

Please post back and let us know how it went and also if you need further assistance. IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 

Hope everything works out fine!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

P.S:  When you click on the link and scroll down to those sections, you will have to click on the Green Fonts to go to the pertaining links!  

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,010 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @cathykayla10, A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear that you have lost the level progress in your game and have not received help to restore the progress!!  If you have posted in this Community, you will definitely receive help even a bit delayed, but not 2 months late reply though!!  Unless, you have posted in the threads like Off-Topic, etc,, 

So, anyway, please follow this link to restore the level progress in your game....  https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/247838/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep-your-game-saved#latest

1) If you have already saved your game before through Facebook or Kingdom account, follow the suggestions in "Problems with retrieving Saved game";

2) If you have not saved your game till now, follow the steps in the section part "Didn't save the game, is it too late"!  With this step, the "Player Support Team" will be able to retrieve your game progress.  But, please note that they can restore all those levels with only 2 stars, but cannot give the highest scores that you have previously achieved! Hope this made sense and clarifies! 

Please post back and let us know how it went and also if you need further assistance. IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 

Hope everything works out fine!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

P.S:  When you click on the link and scroll down to those sections, you will have to click on the Green Fonts to go to the pertaining links!  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?