🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

How can I get my levels back?

sblack13
sblack13 Posts: 1 Newbie
My levels didn’t save and I don’t want to start from scratch. 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,646 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Hello @sblack13, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear that you have lost the level progress in your game!!  Did you save your game before either through Facebook OR Kingdom account?  

Please follow this link to restore your level progress -->  https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/247838/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep-your-game-saved#latest

1) If you have already saved your game before through Facebook or Kingdom account, follow the suggestions in "Problems with retrieving Saved game";

2) If you have not saved your game till now, follow the steps in the section part "Didn't save the game, is it too late"! 
    With this step, the "Player Support Team" will be able to retrieve your game progress.  But, please note that they can restore all those levels with only 2 stars, but cannot give the highest scores that you have previously achieved! 

Hope this made sense and clarifies!  Please post back and let us know how it went and also if you need further assistance. IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 

Hope everything works out fine!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

P.S:  I am not sure, in which game you are having this issue!  But, the above link works for all the King games you are playing :+1: 
  • tricia11
    tricia11 Posts: 1 Newbie
    My level is not on the right one.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?