🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Jelly Queen comes to Candy Town

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
edited February 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

Once upon a time ……... far, far away ……. In the Cotton Candy Clouds …….  lives this queen.  Her name is Jelly Queen and she is the main antagonist in Candy Crush Jelly Saga.  You can’t mistake her for someone else because her body is made of pink jelly and she wears earrings and a necklace made of orange striped candies.

She is not the nicest queen.  She loves to trap characters in her green jelly.  Look at what she has done to poor Yeti!

And she also enjoys trapping the monklings and pufflers too.

She reminds me of Jell-O with her wiggling and  jiggling.  She causes trouble wherever she goes. Don’t mistake her huge smile, dance moves and semi-translucent nature as a sign of weakness, she is devious and has absolutely zero chill when it comes to putting you in her green jelly!

Wonder what she is up to these days.  Let’s find out!

Comments

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,062 Pro Player 👑
    Excellent story once again @Elsa
    I finished reading miss jelly queen this morning, 
    I have used her in a few games since winning her and she is really helpful great job once again, bring on Valentine stories 🐨🤓🥰🎉🍀
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Thanks @BQN537 for the compliment and you were very sweet not to tell me that I repeated the first paragraph twice!  I was out all day and just got home.   I was reading your message on my phone and then I saw what I did so I just opened up my computer to fix it.  Now it reads correctly! 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?