🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Life question

Options
ptbll
ptbll Posts: 1 Newbie
I had to reboot my tablet last night and know my life is taking 9 hours instead of a half hour. How does this happen?

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,181 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @ptbill, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  By any chance, did you recently changed the time on your device (for example, changing time zones due to travel)?  If so, this may affect the lives recharging timer in the game. But to fix this, our Community Team has provided some simple steps, and here they are::

1) Open the game and check how long you have to wait for your next life.
    2) Now set the clock on your device forward by that amount of time.
    3) For example, if the game says “100 hours until your next life” you'll need to change the date in your phone’s calendar. For this example, that's 4 days and 4 hours!
    4) Now briefly return to the game’s map screen to allow this to register.
    5) Then go back to your device's time setting menu and restore the time and date back to the correct setting.
    6) Finally, turn off your device for 10 seconds, then turn it back on. 

This should fix the issue and your Lives timer will be normal again =) 

** IF the issue was not fixed OR still having this glitch, please post back and also provide a screenshot.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below. 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day and a wonderful weekend!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,181 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @ptbill, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  By any chance, did you recently changed the time on your device (for example, changing time zones due to travel)?  If so, this may affect the lives recharging timer in the game. But to fix this, our Community Team has provided some simple steps, and here they are::

1) Open the game and check how long you have to wait for your next life.
    2) Now set the clock on your device forward by that amount of time.
    3) For example, if the game says “100 hours until your next life” you'll need to change the date in your phone’s calendar. For this example, that's 4 days and 4 hours!
    4) Now briefly return to the game’s map screen to allow this to register.
    5) Then go back to your device's time setting menu and restore the time and date back to the correct setting.
    6) Finally, turn off your device for 10 seconds, then turn it back on. 

This should fix the issue and your Lives timer will be normal again =) 

** IF the issue was not fixed OR still having this glitch, please post back and also provide a screenshot.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below. 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day and a wonderful weekend!
  • ptbll
    ptbll Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Yes thank you so much.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?