🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

My Level deleted

Options
Preysa
Preysa Posts: 2 Newbie
I was on lvl 9 by the Jelly Queen event and now is it deleted. I'm in lvl 1 again and i dont know why , I already logged in with my Facebook Account, but Notting changed. I need Help! The Event Ende in 3 Days and i wankt to have my levels back!!!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,181 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Preysa, A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear the Jelly Queen is being mischievous and made you start the event levels again!! 

Try this...  Force close your App, disconnect from Internet, and reboot your device.  Then connect to Internet and log into the game and see it brings your levels back!!  You might have to do this few times!!

If it still doesn't help, I am not sure what else you can do BUT play the levels again!!  Few players did complain about this issue, but they had time to restart and play the levels again!!  

I know that few of those levels being very hard & tricky to beat!!  All I can do from my side is to escalate this issue to the Friends game Community In-charge!  But, they will be looking into it ONLY tomorrow as they are off for the weekend!

Please try out the trouble-shooting I have suggested above and see if it helps!   If it didn't help, please post below details...
    (1) Device you are using
    (2) Version you have
    (3) Your game user ID Number -- this link will help "Find my ID number"

** Please tap on "Type your Comment" box  located below to write back.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Hello my friends @Foley1362 and @mysticalmysty, Did any of you come across this above issue AND had a solution other-than, replaying whole levels?
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @PummyRaj - unfortunately not. I would only suggest following the steps you outlined above 🙏🏻

• Preysa
    Preysa Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Device I am use is the Samsung Galaxy S10
    Version is the 1.29.4
    Game ID Number: 11229225860

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?