🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Were is the friends icon. It's just not there.

upmaine
upmaine Posts: 1 Newbie
Why cant me or my daughter who lives 2,000 miles from me see the friends icon. I know were its supposed to be in the side bar but it's not there. I'm logged in under KINGS and she is logged in with facebook and neither of is see the friends icon. I see just random people but no friends icon ?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,398 Candy Moderator
    Hello @upmaine, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to say that I am not clear about the issue!!  When you were mentioning "friends icon" -- are you referring to the friends list in our game?  If so, can you please tell me which game you are talking about? 

May be the difference could be there because you both have logged into the game through different accounts... if you have also logged in through Facebook, it could probably be the same!! 

Are you playing on a PC or a Mobile device?  Will it be possible for you to show me a screenshot?  
    It would be even helpful if you can share the screenshot of your daughter's game and your game, so that we can compare and see what is the issue!   

This web-page helps you with how to take a screenshot --->  https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

** TO post back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to reply back.  And to post the screenshot, tap on "Attach Image" icon located in the tool-bar (a little farther to Emoticon), then select "Choose Files" option to upload the image from your device.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?