🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Extra helpers

rmchristensson
rmchristensson Posts: 2 Newbie

Hiya,

can you tell me why my friends get the chance to watch a video before they start their level to get a free booster to use in the level and I do not get this chance ? I have never gotten this yet they get this free booster chance before every level. Also...my friends can click a button after they play levels to watch a video and get extra turns and I never get this either.

This does not seem right to me. It’s hard for me to play and watch them get all the extras and I get none. What’s going on ? I’m on level 274. Thanks. RIta

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,398 Candy Moderator

Hello Rita @rmchristensson Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear that you do not have the extra feature to receive pre-game booster and extra moves at the end of the level! I can understand how frustrating it can/will be when we don't have certain offers when all our friends do!!

But unfortunately, we as players, do not have any control over that! The King team sends certain features to a set of people for certain time period. Once that time runs out, the feature moves on to another set of people OR the same feature is added to other set of people. But, we do not know which feature works in what way!!

Also, I have noticed that if you are playing on Windows 10, you will not have these Free Video Ads feature in your game, but ONLY mobile device users will have all those extra features.

If you are on mobile device and do not have the feature, you just have to make sure that your game has the latest version installed and the device has enough storage in the Memory (minimum 2 GB is recommended). Then we will all be set from our side to receive the extra features whenever the team sends them in our way!

Hope this made sense and clarifies! If you have further questions, please type your message in the empty dialogue box located below.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a wonderful rest of the day/evening!

• rmchristensson
    rmchristensson Posts: 2 Newbie

PummyRaj thanks for your answer. I do not play on windows, I use my iPad. I always have the latest updates to the game. I certainly have gb. + 64. I guess I will wait till I am in the set of next players to receive these extra booster chances. But, thank you again for getting back to me so fast. RIta

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?