๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

Letter boosts

Options
SazAndo
SazAndo Posts: 19 Level 2

Hi

The letters with boosts in that increase the more levels you pass without losing a life have disappeared despite the timer not having run out yet. Please advise

Thanks

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,919 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @SazAndo Welcome Back to our friendly King Community ๐Ÿค—

I am sorry to hear that you have lost "Tiffy's Love Letters" feature!!

Can you please clarify whether you have lost just the boosters OR the entire feature has disappeared? Do you still see the "Trophy Icon" or have you lost that too?

Please provide as many details as you can by typing in the blank dialogue box located below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening ๐Ÿ™‚

• SazAndo
    Options

Hello and thank you lovely to be here, ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿพ

The entire feature has disappeared ๐Ÿ˜ž

There is no Trophy Icon I have attached a screenshot so you can see.

Thank you, going to work shortly. Have a nice evening!

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello again @SazAndo Thank you for replying back ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

Loosing the "Trophy" icon is just a glitch! Every time we log out / exit out of the game, the Trophy is going away, and not sure why!

But, no need to worry! Once you play a level (win or loose), it will pop-out again and you will be able to see the Tiffy's "Lovely Letters" feature too. I am having this glitch from about a month or even more! I try not to close the App, but if I have to, that is what I am doing!

Also, just a heads-up! If there is nothing special going on at the "Trophy" - means no features available like Tiffy's event or Dexter's Race, the Trophy would not pop-up for me!

Hope this made sense! Please let me know if you need further assistance or have more questions.

Have a wonderful rest of the day ๐Ÿค—

• SazAndo
    Options

I have played levels and itโ€™s still not appeared totally gone ๐Ÿ˜ž Thank you for your speedy reply. If you can offer any more advice would be greatly appreciated.

Saz

• SazAndo
    Options

Still not working ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @SazAndo

I am very sorry to hear that ๐Ÿ˜ฎ The method I follow always worked for me!! If I don't get it back in some cases, it means that those events are not available for me this time!

But, it is not the case for you! You had the Tiffi letters, but they have disappeared!! Let me get back to you once I find out what else we can do to get the Trophy icon back!

You are playing on a mobile device, isn't it? Can you tell me which one it is?

Thank you & talk to you soon!

• SazAndo
    Options

Hi,

Hope you are having a good day, thanks for getting back to me, much appreciated.

I am playing on Iphone 11.

Look forward to hearing from you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?