๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

Never got the Jelly Queen challenge!!!

rebcla
rebcla Posts: 7 Level 2

I am so bummed I never got the Jelly Queen challenge! I really wanted to play it. My app is always up to date, I tried deleting/reinstalling and logging out and back into the app, as well as restarting my phone...NOTHING! Did anyone else never recieve access to the challenge? :(

Comments

• Jasmina
    Jasmina Posts: 1,206 Level 3

Hi!

You are not alone! I am also so sad about that!! I thought that I am the only one with that problem, but...

I doing everything right & I play CCFS for a long time. I tried everything to earn Jelly Queen, to play that contest. I was really sad, furios & I really had the biggest hope to see J.Q. one day, but...hopeless! ๐Ÿ˜ข

• tininha1975
    tininha1975 Posts: 1,576 Level 4

I received the Jelly,but neither the gold rush event nor the hollyday event. It is very annoying to be left out of events.

• SueXena
    SueXena Posts: 6 Level 2

Hello. The last event I got was the Xmas one and I was only able to play the first week and a half. Since then I got all the alerts for the events but when I load the game nothing but the regular game appears. Gold bars, Jelly Queen... but I can play nothinb. I have deleted cache and reswitched the phone on several times but did not work. Any hints?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?