🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

connection issues

Options
Teresa_Galvão
Teresa_Galvão Posts: 2 Newbie

since the last days I'm not able to connect with my email account. I always get the message 'connection issues. try again later"

what's going on? can you help me?

Answers

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Teresa_Galvão

Welcome to the Community

Sorry To Hear that.

For this do following things.

1) Check your internet connection. If it's low then try WiFi connection to connect. If it fails then try below-

2) Try to uninstall and reinstall your Game on your device (iOS/Android/Windows) if you play through app. If your problem exists, then try updating to the latest version of the Game.

3) If you play through Facebook or Website then try your connection over Strong WiFi or a Net Café.

4) If you still have the problem, try using all of the above mentioned methods.

I hope you find this helpful.

Please let us know if you did all of the above and the problem existed.

We'll provide a solution to this.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,054 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020
    Options

Hello @Teresa_Galvão and welcome to our wonderful community! I am sorry to hear that you are having these problems. However it is not an uncommon problem and people do run into it occasionally. The game Alphabetty is currently have a large problem with this and the studio is looking into it. However I have not heard that there is currently a system wide problem with this with Candy Crush Friends Saga.

As mentioned above - the games like a strong and steady internet signal. If the game experiences a drop or interruption in the signal - it can sometimes cause a temporary glitch and you can end up in the situation you are experiencing. If you are playing on a mobile device and you have a strong data signal through your provider - you might try turning off temporarily the WiFi and see if you can connect that way.

I would like you to try a few other things to see if they may help - de-installing the game should only be done as a last resort.

Clear your cache. The way to do this is slightly different depending on the platform and software you are using, but you should be able to use the internet to find out how to do that if in doubt.

Check your app update - App developers are giving their best to deliver a great experience to the users, which is why they are constantly working on improvements. If users complain about the issue, including freezing and crashing, developers will fix it with an update. That is why it is essential to regularly update all your apps or at least the ones you use daily. Candy Crush Saga was just recently updated so make sure you have the latest version.

Finally, shutdown the platform you are playing on for at least 20-30 seconds. Usually by doing these simple steps you can clear up a temporary problem you may be experiencing.

If you still are having the problem and it continues for a week or so (waiting a week will hopefully ensure the studio has corrected any problem on their end - if there was one) then you may have to re-install the app. This will usually correct the problem but remember - - if you do this you will lose all your lives and any saved boosters you may have!  This should only be done as a last resort.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?