🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Nutcracker is so excited

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
edited February 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

Nutcracker is jumping with joy because the love of his life is going out to dinner with him on Valentine’s Day. He has to buy her a gift and what is he going to wear?

He loves his Valentine’s outfit but will Tiffi think he’s crazy to be dressing like that? Maybe he will find something else. He has to go make a dinner reservation, so he goes online to see what restaurants are taking reservations.

“Aha, that’s it!” he thinks to himself. “Maybe instead of wearing my Valentine’s outfit, I will just wear my everyday outfit because Elsa is right, I can’t show too much love to Tiffi because that might frighten her away. I’ll just buy her a bunch of heart shaped balloons instead.”

He looks online for the phone number for the Little Bistro restaurant on main street. He finds it and calls to make a reservation for him and Tiffi.

On the other side of town, Rancid is also calling the Little Bistro restaurant to make a reservation for him and Rachel.

Oh no! Wouldn’t it be funny if the 4 of them end up going to the restaurant at the same time? Let’s following along to find out.

Let's continue with the next part of our story – Today is Valentine’s Day

Start at the beginning – Love is in the air!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?