🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Elsa has kept something from Tiffi

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
edited February 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

Nutcracker has been speaking with Elsa and he really needs her help. 

He has been in love with Tiffi from the first day that they met. He wants to let Tiffi know how he feels but he fears that she will back away and not want to be his friend anymore. He is so happy that he spoke to Elsa the other day about this. She gave him some good advice.

“Nutcracker, you have to be careful with how you approach this,” Elsa says. “If Tiffi does not share the same feelings towards you that you have towards her then it might really hurt your feelings. I am not telling you to give up. Instead I want you to take it slow with her. Maybe ask her out to dinner for Valentine’s Day. Please don’t go overboard with gifts for her. Maybe a nice dinner and a box of chocolates or flowers would be more than enough to show her that you really care about her.”

Elsa gave Nutcracker some really good advice. He is not sure what to say to Tiffi.  What if she says no? 

Maybe if he calls and casually asks her if she has plans for the evening and then he can ask her if she would just like to get together, just as friends. Yes, maybe that will work. There is only one way to find out. He has to call her! He picks up the phone and dials Tiffi’s number.

“Hi Tiffi, it’s your friend Nutcracker,” he says. “How are you doing today? Oh, you’re busy. Ok, I won’t keep you long. I was wondering if you had plans for Valentine’s Day. I would like to get together with you and maybe we can go out to dinner, as friends.”

Tiffi tells him that she doesn’t have any plans yet and she thinks that would be cool if they got together for dinner, as friends.  They make arrangements and then say their goodbyes.

OMG! What do you think he will plan for the love of his life? 

Let's continue with the next part of our story – Nutcracker is so excited

Start at the beginning – Love is in the air!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?