🌈 Rainbow Run Event & Contest 🌈
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Jelly queen

Options
jenmacfab
jenmacfab Posts: 8 Level 2

Will we have another chance to win the jelly queen. I was only able to get 25 of the 45 stars needed to get her because I get stuck on levels for 2 -3 days each and then it was over πŸ˜₯

Answers

• Acv
    Acv Posts: 650 Level 5
    Options

@jenmacfab welcome to the community sorry you were unable to get the jelly queen. I have noticed that King will give you other chances to win a character so I am sure you will have another chance to add her to your scrapbook

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,925 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @jenmacfab Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community πŸ€—

I am very sorry to hear that you lost the chance to win Queen Jelly when you were so close to achieve her!!

But, like my friend @Acv informed, I too am thinking that you might see her again on another special occasion!! And I am sure of that as we saw the "Bubble Gum Troll" event couple of times, and had the chance to get Santa Yeti, and other characters with other special events 🀩 🀩

So, please don't be upset but be positive and hope that you will receive the Jelly Queen event again in your game!

** If you have anything else to share or to ask, please type your reply in the blank dialogue box located below.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a wonderful rest of the day and a great weekend 🌺

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?