๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

Recent Update

Options
netboy65
netboy65 Posts: 5 Level 2

Candy Crush Friends gave me an in game message that I needed to update the game. After I did that, the game would not load, so I deleted the app and reloaded. Once I did that, it tried to make me start over, but once I logged on with my Facebook account, it remembered my progress. However all my regular hammers, striped hammers and lollipop hammers (of which I had several of each) are now all gone. How can I recover these?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,192 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @netboy65 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community ๐Ÿค—

I am very sorry to hear that you have lost all your boosters like Lollipop Hammers, etc., from your game!!

Unfortunately, that is what happens when we reinstall the game App(s) as these boosters and the Lives given by our friends are saved on to the Device local memory but not the game like our Gold Bars!! And because of that, when we delete the game, entire memory pertaining to that particular App will also be deleted!

And I am sorry to say that you will not be able to receive any of those boosters back UNLESS you have purchased any of them with real money. If you did purchase them, you can contact the Player Support Team for reimbursement. But, keep your purchase receipts handy, so that you can show them as proof when the Support Teams asks for them.

Hope this made sense and clarifies! If you have further questions, please post back by typing your reply in the blank dialogue box located below.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a great rest of the day/evening and a wonderful weekend ๐ŸŒธ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?