🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

First stop--Yeti! Pg.2

Options
candycrushinit
candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
edited February 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

After he climbed the Chocolate Mountains, Nutcracker rang the doorbell, and Yeti opened the door.

"Hey there buddy! Nice to see ya. I'm so excited for Valentine's Day tomorrow, can't wait! I wanna hang out with the most adorable yeti girl I met a week ago and eat lots of chocolate! This is going to be the best day of my life!" He seems to be lost in thought.

"Umm, Mr. Yeti?" Nutcracker tried to get him back into reality. He kept snapping his fingers until finally Yeti was snapped out of his daydream.

"Wha..oh, sorry 'bout that. Why did you come here?"

"I was looking for some advice to help me express my feelings to Tiffi." He explained on and on about his plans for tomorrow and how much he cares about it.

"Oh, I see. Well then try to get her some special chocolates. Every girl loves that, along with some kind and passionate words to describe her as. Well then, I'm heading off to sleep. Don't wanna look so hasty on a lovers day, don't you get it?" Yeti yawns and then goes up the mountain to sleep.

"Thanks so much for your help Mr. Yeti. Good luck tomorrow! I want to have the best Valentine's Day ever with Tiffi, no matter what I do!" Nutcracker then starts climbing down the mountain, hoping he will have the passion and courage he needs to be the right kind of person Tiffi can look out for and admire the most.

Back to the Beginning 💘 < Previous 🌹 Next >💖

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?