🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Can't play Bubblegum levels!

Silvana13
Silvana13 Posts: 45 Level 2

Hi everyone, sorry to bother you! I can see the new event and if I pass the regular candy crush levels I do get points for it. My problem is I can't see any Bubblegum levels! I used to play them in the past but now there's only the regular levels. Is anyone having the same problem? I loves playing those unique levels so much in the previous events! That's so sad 😔😭

Answers

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5

Hi @Silvana13

Welcome To The Community,

Sorry To Hear About Your Problem,

If you could specify about Which Candy Crush Game You are Talking about (see below it can be one of it) then it would help us to get a solution to this Problem.

•Candy Crush Saga ?

•Candy Crush Soda Saga ?

•Candy Crush Friends Saga ?

I hope this helps.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Have a Lovely Day!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator

Hello dear @Silvana13 A Warm Welcome Back 🤗 How are you doing?

You are not bothering us at all! And we will be happy to help you!

With regards to the BGT event, are you good with installing all the available Updates? Can you please post a screenshot of your Map? I would like to look at something.

The Community has changed a bit since you were here last time. To post the screenshot, you have to select the second option that you see in the bottom left corner of the empty dialogue box.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening! 🌺

• Silvana13

Hey there!! I'm playing Candy crush Friends! I'll try to post a screenshot of the game...

• Silvana13

Ah and I've got all the updates installed. I play both on the iPhone and the iPad and I'm getting the same problem in both devices😔

• PummyRaj
    edited February 2020

Hello again dear @Silvana13

Thank you for screenshot! I know what is going on with your game 👍️

You are not seeing the "Bubble Gum Levels" because, you are in the team that do not have the special BGT levels.

You will be collecting points with a team by playing the normal levels itself. So the way you will earn points is ---> 25 points on Daily logins, 6 points for winning a normal level and 1 point per animal saved - Points are only given on levels that haven't been won before.

Did this make sense and clarified? Please let me know if you have other questions OR need further assistance.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening! 🌸

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5

Thanks @PummyRaj for Your Kind Information.

• Silvana13

Wow I had no idea this kind of "team" even existed! All the times I played before I was always able to play those extra levels. Is it something that the game does randomly? 🤔 Thanks a lot for the information!

• nm5969
    nm5969 Posts: 31 Level 2

Hello , I play also in Friends and can't any more find lvls to play

• magavali
    magavali Posts: 30 Level 2

Hello all , I also can't find lvls to play neither can see team progress

• PummyRaj
    edited February 2020

Hello @nm5969 and @magavali 🤗

Welcome Back to both of you! Hope you are well and your family members are doing great 🤩

@nm5969, your game also works just like @Silvana13 You won't have special BGT levels, but you will work with a team to collect points and gain rewards.

** With BGT levels, we get only one chance to play the levels and collect the Animals. But, for you both, you can collect points each time you play those "Collect Animals" levels.

@magavali I am not able to see which event did you receive? Looking at the screenshot, it looks like you are collecting points on your own!

** This is the best feature, when we do not have "active players" in our group! Which is always the case for me in my game! I too have the same feature as you, and I am enjoying it very much as I do not have to anymore wait for others to collect the points to reach the intended goal 😀

Did it make sense to all of you? Or do you need further clarification?

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have lots of fun and earn goodies with the BGT event 🍬 🍭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?