1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

How do you feel about playing as a Team? Tell us now 💫

Options

Comments

• KINGEXMAN29
    KINGEXMAN29 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

It's really fun, challenging and amazing how you get immersed in the game and don't wanna lose all your lives when it gets toughest.

Frankly I'm alone and not having a team in playing the troll game in The Friends Saga .🤦😢

• Arcane2370
    Arcane2370 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm not enjoying being in a team, 3 of us are playing getting the points and you have 2 others who haven't got a single point and yet they will still be given prizes for doing nothing, how can that be right? I'm on Level 1210 and I'm on top of our team

• ellectra
    ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3
    Options

In theory I like playing with a team, but the first two times I played the BGT team event I had the same two problems - I was too high up so I could only play a handful of BGT levels. The second problem is that I would get mostly inactive players in my team. I think it's a lot of fun and very helpful for players on lower levels. This time I got the individual event which is okay - the few levels I got to play helped me win some boosters and finish the episode, but I would have been mostly useless to my team since I played for a day and now have to wait until Wednesday for new levels to be released.

• Kay1985_34
    Kay1985_34 Posts: 37 Level 2
    Options

I like the idea of a team and I don't think that will be a problem to others because some levels are hard to get through so having a team can help with the hardest things your way

• CowStalker22
    CowStalker22 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Playing with a team will exciting and different!!

• tangirl
    tangirl Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • Rod09
    Rod09 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    edited February 2020
    Options

Hey sweet @QueenMia .

Ok, let me tell you my own opinion about this teamwork feature on BGT's events (I participate in 3 of those events btw so I have a completing opinion about it) .

As we know, BGT's event is a very special one. Because, we have teamwork in this event which means that you along with a team of unknown players who play CCFS , you try to gain more points so to get BubbleGum Troll, his King outfit and if you have both, then to get some boosters . And you can gain points by completing daily quests or completing BubbleGum Troll's special levels.

This thing with teamwork feature has the good and the bad one side.

The good is that if you are lucky enough, you might end in a very active team that will help you gather points in no time. I remember that when I participated in 1rst time on BGT event, I ended up in an extremely active team that in few days, they helped me alot to collect enough points so to get and BGT and his King outfit too. (I helped them back too) . My excitement was real and I've got a lot of boosters in my inventory too.

The bad thing though is that if you are unlucky, you might end up in team which only you and another one player might be active in this game while others not so much and as the result, you will gonna have hard time to collect all those points alone. That happened in my 2nd time on BGT event which noone played it and I was the only one who gathered points and now the 3rd time on that event, me and another two players try to gather enough points so to get boosters.

Anyway, in my opinion , teamwork feature is good but since it's very random cause you will never know in which kind of players (active or not) you gonna fell, well, I would suggest one simple thing:

Since it's very random player feature thing, how about to add a list which we could add the active players who continue to play this game and send them a message when this event is gonna start so these active players along with me to create a team and start all together to gather points for this event.

That wouldn't be great at all?

• Annie26
    Annie26 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Love playing with a team. Let's you know who you can ask for help or to get additional lives.

Annie

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?