New Feature! Welcome to the Sweet Streak ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ Spring is coming to Candy Town ๐ŸŒธ
๐Ÿ’ Win Gold bars with Yeti here and Boosters here ๐Ÿญ | ๐ŸŒŸ Say Hi here ๐Ÿ‘‹
๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now ๐ŸŒถ

Levels

AliSendallAliSendall Posts: 2 New Bee

my game isn’t registering my levels when I pass them. I’m wanting to buy a boost set for £8.99 but it keeps saying 7/8 levels when I’ve completed 2 levels since

Answers

• AbhinavSargarAbhinavSargar Posts: 1,477 Level 5

Hi @AliSendall

A Very Warm Welcome To The Community,

Sorry to hear about your Problem,

Check if this works by clicking here.

If that doesn't help then click here.

Also if both methods doesn't work then we have @QueenMia @Community_Team @PummyRaj for help. They'll help you.

I hope this helps.

Have a Nice Day!

Thanks Everyone For Being Part of the King Games, and it's Community. Your Contributions makes this Community a great place for Everyone.

Want Gold Bars on Your Favourite Games ?

Click Here to Participate and Win Gold Bars on Your Favourite Games !

Vote here by Clicking 'Up' to get different types of boosters, levels and Festival Updates to Candy Crush Friends Saga.

Enjoy !

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 9,465 Superstar
    edited February 16

Hello @AliSendall A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community ๐Ÿค—

Thank you very much for the tag dear @AbhinavSargar ๐Ÿคฉ

@AliSendall I am guessing you are talking about the "special package" that we can purchase for a discounted price, when we have collected all the needed scrolls, right?

Is it the Candy Crush Saga OR Candy Soda Saga you are talking about?

If it is Candy Crush - it would be "Scrolls" and if it is Candy Soda - it would be Golden Tickets! So, in either of those games, it will be ONLY when you beat "Hard" levels -- not sure whether they should be just the "Hard" levels OR the "Super Hard" levels. If you beat other ones, it will not be considered and counted towards the goal!!

Hope it made sense and clarifies! Please let me know if we can be of further assistance to you! You can simply type your reply in the blank dialogue box provided below.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a wonderful week ahead ๐Ÿฌ

๐Ÿ‘‰ CCFS -ย Win Gold barsย -ย Hereย ๐Ÿ’
    ๐ŸŒŸ Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Checkย hereย  ๐ŸŽ‰

• AbhinavSargarAbhinavSargar Posts: 1,477 Level 5

You are Welcome @PummyRaj Thanks for helping!

Thanks Everyone For Being Part of the King Games, and it's Community. Your Contributions makes this Community a great place for Everyone.

Want Gold Bars on Your Favourite Games ?

Click Here to Participate and Win Gold Bars on Your Favourite Games !

Vote here by Clicking 'Up' to get different types of boosters, levels and Festival Updates to Candy Crush Friends Saga.

Enjoy !