🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

It's not firsttime when i buy item for 60min free hearts with 10 gold

koolkay
koolkay Posts: 1 Newbie
Hello 
I sometimes buy some items. 
But is this case when i got to hardest level.
Ive bought item that give 10gold with 60min hearts. But never gave me 10gold.
This is not first time. Plz check my history and return to right one

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,530 Candy Moderator
    Hello @koolkay, A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community :)  

I am sorry to say that I am not very clear about the issue you are having in the game!!

** Did you spend your Gold Bars to receive Lives OR did you spent money to buy some Gold Bars and unlimited Lives? 

Which ever the issue is, I would suggest you to contact King Support team through this link -->   https://soporto.king.com/contact 

** While filling out, enter the TOPIC as "Problems with Purchase" --->  the SUB-TOPIC as "Payment Queries"  ---> Explain briefly about the issue, then   Submit the form --->  NOTE:  Along with above details, make sure to enter the Game Name correctly!

After sending the complaint, you will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement.  If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to that automated email you have received. 

** IF you have anything else to add and/or further questions, please type your reply in the blank dialogue box provided below.

Hoping for the Best! Have a great rest of the day/evening and a wonderful week ahead 🌸 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?