πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

The date!! πŸ’ž Pg. 8

candycrushinit
candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
edited February 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

It is 6:50 P.M, and Nutcracker got himself ready. He gathered his gifts and went to Love Top, waiting for Tiffi. Oh man, he thought with anxiety. If I mess up one bit, it's all over for me. I'll never get Tiffi back any other way. I have to be passionate and prove to her that I'm the best guy she can love forever. No more fear. It has been almost 10 minutes and Tiffi still hasn't arrived yet. Maybe Mr. Toffee had given her some extra time on his evening shift. Wait, didn't Tiffi tell him that she will be going out with Nutcracker at 7? Perhaps he didn't let her go due to all the racket at the shop. But still, where could she be?

Then he heard panting and gasping. Tiffi came running as she tried to reach the restaurant in time. "Sorry that I'm late", she panted. "I've spent my entire morning and afternoon trying to keep everything under control and I clearly haven't forgotten about our time together. After my time's over, I went to one of the shops nearby and got you this." She handed him a box of assorted chocolates along with a card that says 'You are the one for me'.

Nutcracker read the card. ' πŸ’– Happy Valentine's Day my friend! Thank you for being my +1 tonight. I wish I was here before you fell here in the Candy Kingdom. All yours, Tiffi. πŸ’– ' He couldn't believe what he just read. He doesn't know what to say next.

"Uhh, oh thanks so much Tiffi! This is s-so nice of you. Here, I got you this." He handed his gifts to her, his hands shaking.

"Oh my gosh! These are so wonderful! Lots of chocolate and balloons, even a teddy bear too!" She gratefully took the gifts from him. "Ahem, I believe you forgot something ma'am" Nutcracker spoke in a sweet British accent as he gracefully handed her the pink roses, untouched.

Tiffi's eyes widened and sparkled. "These...are so beautiful!" She took a sniff and squealed. "They smell so good, they're the ones I love most of my life!" She sighed happily.

"I-I know, right? Should we go inside? I think it's time for our reservation." He walked over to the door and opened it. "Ladies first."

"Thank you very much, sir" Tiffi said, making him blush. The two of them went inside and waited until they are seated. Let's hear them talk about how they're doing and basically flirt with each other next. 😘

Back to the BeginningΒ  πŸ’˜Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  < PreviousΒ  🌹  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Next >Β πŸ’–

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?