Meet the Hazelnut Crunch 🍫
🍒 Win Gold bars with Yeti and Olivia here and here 🐙 | 🌟 Say Hi here 👋
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

Talent across the miles!

ElsaElsa Posts: 26,099 Superstar
edited February 23 in Candy Friends Stories

In the past few months a couple of our game players have ventured into  our ‘Candy Friends stories’ area with insightful trivia and story telling.  Not only do they play the game and help the players, but now they are also revealing their hidden talent. 

@candycrushinit just completed her first story on the love that Nutcracker has for Tiffi.  You are going to enjoy reading this story: Getting ready for Valentine's Day

@Sofia1992 started gathering trivia about our characters.  So far she has written wonderful trivia information on Tiffi, Kimmy and Yeti.  She has plans to do this for the other characters too.   You can view her list here: 

Welcome to Analysis, Theories and facts about our favorite Candy Crush Characters (Info)

She has also completed a tribute to Jelly Queen here

I have written several stories on the Candy Crush Friends Saga characters and you can find the list here:

Once upon a time ...... Index

Recently I created ‘Kimmy and the bears and it has been posted in the Candy Crush Soda Saga community.  You can always check out all the game stories that I wrote here.   Just posted this story today - St. Patrick's Day 2020.

Before closing I also want to make you aware of Once upon a time, in the Kingdom... that was created by @QueenMia.

You can find out more about our Superstars here

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
"Mother of Superstars. Relentless and passionate like no one else."
To all our wonderful community game players, learn everything about this community:
Everything that you need to know about this community!
❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Leaderboard