🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

getting charged twice for purchases???

Options
katieboljevic
katieboljevic Posts: 1 Newbie
I have been charged twice for a purchase this morning, it’s the 2nd time it’s happened. 
$4.49 today and on the 10th. 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,744 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @katieboljevic, A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear that you were charged twice for the items you have purchased!!  This King Community does not deal with the Purchase issues as the query includes your personal details!

I would suggest you to contact the King Support team.  And with regards for the issue being repeated -- please do contact the "Support Team" whenever such kind of issue occurs, please do send a report to the King Support Team.  When we complain about that, then only they can see why this kind of glitches are occurring!  

So, here is the link to contact them  --->   https://soporto.king.com/contact 

** While filling out the form, enter the TOPIC as "Problems with Purchase" ---> and the SUB-TOPIC as "Payment Queries"  --->  Explain briefly about the issue and Submit the form.   NOTE:   Along with above details, make sure to enter the Game Name correctly!

After sending the complaint, you will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement.  If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to that automated email you have received. 

** IF you have anything else to add and/or further questions, please type your reply in the blank dialogue box located below.

Hoping for the Best! Have a great rest of the day/evening and a wonderful week ahead 🌸

• nikselegance
    nikselegance Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thanks Pummy for your advice. I did all you said. I contacted Apple, they told me to contact King and I sent about three emails before they contact me. They said they wanted screen shots and I sent quite a few. It was an on going thing and it dated back to either 2019 or 2020 before I actually caught it. People should watch out for this kind corporate stealing. Hopefully, they will refund my money.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?