🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

New Carnival Misty Event

bakedbacons
bakedbacons Posts: 44 Level 2

For some reason, the event didn’t pop up in my game. Could you fix it? I’m really looking forward to the event since it means a lot...^^

Best Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,638 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020 Answer ✓

Hello @bakedbacons and @Sukanta_Biswas Hope you both are doing fine 🤗

Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community @jenny318 🤩

Sorry, Sukanta! Missed your notification 😮

@bakedbacons, If your game is all good with -- the latest version installed, cleared cache, enough memory space, I am very sorry to say that you might not be in the group of players to receive the "Carnival Misty" this time!!

But no need to be upset at all. Because, you might have noticed that the Bubble Gum Troll is coming again and again to our games and that was a good chance for all the players who could not capture him! And the same way, Olivia also appeared briefly for the Christmas! So, I am sure Carnival Misty will come again and charm us and make it easy for us to invite her into our game!

Hope this made sense! Please post back if you need further clarification or have any questions!

Thank you and have a wonderful rest of day 🍭

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,638 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Yay! @bakedbacons 🤗 🤩 Great to know that!

You see the timer above to Misty -- 4d 12h -- which means the event will stay with you for 4 days and 12 hours.

Just collect 30 stars within that time and Carnival Misty will come to your game forever 😉

Keep having fun in your games! Have a wonderful rest of the day/evening! 🍭

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?