🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why does a technical error keep popping up when game tries to load?

Options
Kim_Goodson
Kim_Goodson Posts: 6 Level 2

I am at level 1705 .I attached a photo.

Best Answer

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Kim_Goodson A Warm Welcome Back to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game! Can you please give few more details...

1) Are you playing the Candy Soda or the original Candy Crush game?

2) It looks like you are playing on Google Chrome! Have you tried any other browser like Edge and/or Game Room?

3) Have you tried to play on Windows 10, by downloading it through Microsoft store?

Please post back and let me know these details. You can simply type in the comment box given below.

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @Ms_krazie5150 A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

Do you have a question about those special features in your game? OR are you having any issue with your Candy Crush game?

Just by looking at the screenshot, it is not possible to understand if you are having an issue with the game! Try to post as many details as possible please!

Thank you and talk to you soon! 🍫

• Kim_Goodson
    Options

PummyRag I am having trouble with the soda saga and not the others and yes i tried playing else where but it all does the same.

• Kim_Goodson
    Options

PummyRag also it has been happening for over 2 months now.

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello again @Kim_Goodson

Can you please give me more details about the issue? The game just stays on the loading screen?

Have you tried to play on a different browser? How about on a mobile device? If you have not tried these two, can you please check and see if you will be able to play?

Are you playing any other games on your computer? Are they working properly?

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options

A warm welcome to all the new community members and older community members.  I am going to post some links below to help you learn how to navigate through the community.

We currently have a poll going to see which is the most favorite King game that players love to play. You can vote here.  I am also going to give you some very important links below so that you can learn how to navigate through the community.

Here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Let's learn more about the King community!

Make sure to check out the Contest Area for a chance to win gold bars!  You can check if your game is running any current contests, as well as the community contests (General).

To check out the game community for your King game(s) check out the "Newbies, this message is for you" here. Click on your game(s) and learn more about your game community.

Please check out the “Idea” area for some of our candy crush games here. Vote! Vote! Vote!

• Kim_Goodson
    Options

PummyRag i have tried playing on a different browser but not a phone as i do not have a phone to play games on.

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello again @Kim_Goodson How are you doing 🤗

Did the game work when you played on a different Browser? How about the Facebook Game Room? Is the game working OR are you still having the issue?

• Kim_Goodson
    Options

IPummyRaj it worked on the explore but not google....I just prefer google.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?