🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

When can I play level 320?

Rocko1
Rocko1 Posts: 14 Level 2

On my older cell phone I had the 3 main characters unlocked+Odus, Misty and Red Rabbit so at least 6 characters. Than last year I get a new cell phone and I lost the level I was on. So King restored my game at level 300 with the 3 main characters. Now I can't play level 320 because none of the 3 characters for level 320 are unlocked when I definetly should have Odus, Misty and Red Rabbit unlocked. I emailed King about if they could at least unlock one of the 3 characters for level 320 so I can play but no help. I can build up at least 6 characters unlocked if I start the game from level 1 and build up on my own to level 320, But when King only gives me 3 characters at level 300, I can't get enough built up to unlock Odus, Misty and/ or Red Rabbit.

Answers

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Rocko1, welcome to our community, sorry you’re having problems getting your progress back, here is something you can try ( sorry I can’t send you directly to the link, can’t do it on my phone) but just go to search and type in “ How to get your level and progress back “ you will find all the information you need to get your characters back, then you’ll be able to play level 320. If it doesn’t work, let me know and we’ll get a CM to check it out, don’t worry, we’ll figure it out. Have a great weekend 😊

• Rocko1

I typed in the search box "How to get your level and progess back" on both my laptop and cell phone and I got no results found.

• Nat09
    edited March 2020

That should have gave you the site but since it didn’t, let me tag someone who will be able to help you better. @PummyRaj @bearwithme are superstar and a lot more experience than I do, you’ll be in good hands.

Hi @PummyRaj @bearwithme could you help my friend @Rocko1 retrieve his progress, he’s unable to play level 320, thanks Nat.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    edited March 2020

A warm welcome to all the new community members and older community members.  @Nat09 I am wondering if the studio is using that as a test level. I've seen that in the other candy crush games but not really often. @Rocko1 can you possibly do a print screen by following the steps on here. Once the print screen is uploaded here we can contact our community manager to get more details.

• Rocko1

That seems confusing and a lot to go through. It would be a lot better if King could just unlock Misty, Red Rabbit and the bird with the purple candy. I had those 3 characters unlocked on my older cell phone before level 300.

• Nat09

Hi @QueenMia, would you be able to help are friend @Rocko1 here, he needs help from you to unlock the characters so he can continue playing are wonderful game CCF, he’s blocked and can’t play level 320. I really appreciate all the help you can give us, thanks Nat.🥰

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

Hey @Nat09 - Thanks so much for flagging this to me 🤗

Hello @Rocko_1 and warm welcome to the Community! I have added the missing characters to your game so you can now play and pass level 320. Sorry about that, it sometimes happen. Just make sure that you keep on updating the game to its latest version every time and it should be fine!

Let us know how it goes! Happy playing 🍒

• Nat09

Thank you so much for your help @QueenMia 😊

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,309 Candy Moderator

Hello dear @Nat09

I am sorry for not attending to your tag! I was out of Community for past few days and just came back today 😍

I am very glad that our sweet QueenMia was able to help out the player ❤️

@Rocko1 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

Enjoy your game with the new characters and please come back if you need any help in the future!

Have a crushastic day/evening 🍭

• Nat09

Hi @PummyRaj no problem, I understand, we all need some personal time. 🥰🐰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?