🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

🐙 Olivia is back! Tell us what you think here!

Comments

• actress
    actress Posts: 375 Level 3
    edited March 2020
  • Deeba
    Deeba Posts: 3 Newbie

Well I for one am hating this event. Ten days now and I can't get level 5 finished. I guess you have to spend real money to get boosters to complete it. Don't make the levels so ridiculously hard.

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Hello everyone and hello to @QueenMia too.

With the power of god and the whole universe, today I finally after many tries and after one week of this event, I did it. I finally did it and...Olivia is officially in my team now. Yeah!

BUT... I have some complaints to make for this event.

Actually, one complaint and it's the difficulty of those levels in Olivia's Event.

My great designers of this awesome event , I know that you put all your love and passion so to bring this event to all of us but why?

Why did you have to make Olivia's levels so hard?

As the most of you noticed, Olivia's event starts easily. From level 1 until level 6, everything is fine and easy.

BUT...From level 7 and after, the levels starts to become harder and harder and harder...(actually from easy difficulty, the levels 7 and above enter in HARDCORE MODE! Oh my goodness!) And not only that but you also have and very very few moves to complete that event.

Those levels took me alot of tries to complete them and I used almost all my gold bars and my boosters so to complete them.

So, for this event, I have very mixed feelings.

Happiness because I've got Olivia but sad too because those levels were so hard and I didn't enjoy this event alot.

That's my feedback. Level designers...Keep up the good job in those events but the next time, please add more moves so to pass those levels easily ....since I don't have the feature with adding 5 extra moves via the ads and it makes the game and those events especially harder and harder to complete. Thank you!~

• crystl
    crystl Posts: 17 Level 2

@Nat09 hi wondering if you or anyone else has any tips for level 10. I've been stuck for quite a few days. I like the hard levels as they are a challenge but this one is wow!!

• candystripe
    candystripe Posts: 70 Level 3

Congratulations @Sofia1992 !

So glad you made it through! 🥳🎉

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑

Hi @crystl, sorry for the late reply. A tip for level 10, There are 3 different screens, try to do the first screen with 1 or 2 moves just get those wrapped candy to explode. Now for the 3d screen, you will only need 1 move, by combining the Color bomb and coloring candy it will destroy everything. For screen 2, you want to concentrate on freeing those 2 octopus, they will help clear the board, don’t play to fast, check if you can make any color bombs, stripped or wrapped candy, or combos and don’t forget, you only need one move left for the last screen. Good luck 😉

• tininha1975
    tininha1975 Posts: 1,576 Level 4

So far I haven t hosted the Olivia Event

My ID: 8715629253

Android 9 Pie

Moto G7 Power 64 GB

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend

Good Morning! ♥

I played hard after my sport yesterday. Could play Candy Friends well and did a lot of levels. Even the challenge with Olivia. I hadn't been able to unlock Olivia in the challenge. Only in further levels. I like to take it because it removes several octopuses. It was a nice and tough challenge. It was fun. Thanks for that. See what you still have in stock. Because I like these challenges. Even unlocking the characters is like a surprise egg.

Thanks for that.🤗

• EvieLov3
    EvieLov3 Posts: 7 Level 2

I Iove all the events you do.it's fun to challenge myself in achieving the goals.Thank you very much.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?