🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Watching advertisement for rewards

Options
CandyRonin
CandyRonin Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi there,

Something been bothering me for quite a while... both my wife and I play candy crush friends for a long time, but the game has evolved differently for us both.

She has the option to watch advertisement for rewards, extra moves, extra lives and most recently extra boosters! Why is that not an option in my game? And how do I get that option in my game? It's kind of unfair isn't it?

Best Answer

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,980 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @CandyRonin and welcome to our friendly King Community. I can certainly understand your point of view and I agree it would be nice to get to watch ads for those results. I personally have never been able to watch ads in any of the King games that I play. I even know of one couple who play on the same device with two separate accounts and one can watch ads and the other one can't.

There are some people who get to watch ads and get some type of reward after they do in Candy Crush Friends Saga. However, not everyone has access to this and some people who do have access may not at a later date. The studio is always looking at ways to keep the game interesting and challenging and as a result, they will periodically pick a random group of people and give them access to an event or feature and sometimes they will remove access to a certain event or feature. In this case, you are unfortunately not part of the group that has access to watch ads.  

Maybe someday the studio will decide to let everyone have the option to watch ads, but at this time only a random group of people have the option.

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,980 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @CandyRonin and welcome to our friendly King Community. I can certainly understand your point of view and I agree it would be nice to get to watch ads for those results. I personally have never been able to watch ads in any of the King games that I play. I even know of one couple who play on the same device with two separate accounts and one can watch ads and the other one can't.

There are some people who get to watch ads and get some type of reward after they do in Candy Crush Friends Saga. However, not everyone has access to this and some people who do have access may not at a later date. The studio is always looking at ways to keep the game interesting and challenging and as a result, they will periodically pick a random group of people and give them access to an event or feature and sometimes they will remove access to a certain event or feature. In this case, you are unfortunately not part of the group that has access to watch ads.  

Maybe someday the studio will decide to let everyone have the option to watch ads, but at this time only a random group of people have the option.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?