🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

No Olivia

Options
King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,298 Level 3
This discussion was created from comments split from: 🐙 Olivia is back! Tell us what you think here!.

Comments

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hi there @terrazas1325 and welcome to the Community 🤗

So the event showed but disappeared once you've updated the App, is that correct? That might happen, but no worries, all you need to do is to play a level or two and the event will come back.

Let us know how it goes!

• mel1977
    mel1977 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I don’t have Olivia, tried downloading game again and nothing.. now I’ve lost my Lollipops also

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options

Hi @mel1977

Welcome to the Community,

Sorry to hear about your miscellaneous Problems on Candy Crush Friends Saga.

•About The Olivia Event-

Check your Game. Make Sure that You have Got Latest Version of Candy Crush Friends Saga 1.32.4 .

If you don't recieve the Event, please be patient and Check whether you recieve the event in 2-3 days. If you didn't receive the event then you won't receive it this time but that doesn't means that you won't receive it. @QueenMia @Community_Team will help you further.

Just Tell Us on which type of device you are playing with Operating System Version and King Id. To get your King Id, just go in the Settings->Profile->You will see King written on the Top. Double Click it and you will see your King Id. Just Screenshot it and post your Screenshot here.

For Example- Android Version 10.0 Android Q & King Id:111043122302

This will help us to give you different types of events.

•About Your Lost Boosters-

You had lost your boosters because you deleted your game which resulted in deletion of Boosters. This is Because boosters are saved locally on your device which can get deleted when you uninstall the game.

But don't worry about this. You can buy boosters with Gold Bars and You can Get Them for free by Participating in Contests. Check the text written my image below and Click them to Participate in Contests.

Also, You can Check This Out-

Click the Green Words Below-

King Community Guide

Having Problems on Reading?? Check out Solutions

Easily See Long Comments

Translate Text in Your Language

Level Completion Badges

I hope this helps

Have A Nice Day!!

• mel1977
    mel1977 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

My user Id is 1020515347 playing iPhone

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

My Friend don't have a Olivia..How to get Olivia..

• daryan1313
    daryan1313 Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited March 2020
    Options

I don't have Olivia either. My game id is 1183393087. I am using an Iphone 5c with operating system 10.3.3 (14G60). I am running game version 1.32.4.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?