🌈 Rainbow Run Event & Contest 🌈
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

More lives PLEASE

Options
adonica
adonica Posts: 4 Newbie

I climed the tree and won 2 hours of fish an hour of round colourful balls and 30 min of squares. But have to watch them go to waste cause i have no lives

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,415 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @adonica A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community πŸ€—

I am very sorry to hear that you do not have Lives anymore to use your "friendly charged boosters"! I can completely understand you being upset for those boosters being wasted!

Are you connected to either Facebook OR Kingdom account? If not, that is a good way to have some friends in our game and receive lives AND to save our game progress!

And also if you are connected to Kingdom account, I have noticed that we are receiving very very few lives that too very rarely! With Facebook, it is much better, as we can see at least 2 extra lives every other day at least! If you are connected to Facebook and still not receiving lives, make sure those old friends are still playing the game! If not, make new friends that are currently active!

If you do not like to connect your game to Facebook, only way that is left to receive lives is to spend our Gold Bars and get lives.

Hope this made sense and clarifies! Please let me know if you have any further questions! You can simply type your reply in the empty dialogue box given below.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a wonderful day/evening! 🍭

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Ask for friends for lives

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?