๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

What happened with Yeti?

Options
Tola
Tola Posts: 2 Newbie

What happened with one of my figure? I had one blocked Yeti. But when I rose 449 points Yeti disappeared, There is no in blocked figure and there is no in unblocked figure.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Tola A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community ๐Ÿค—

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

Can you please post a screenshot of your available characters from your "Scrap Book"? What level are you on? Did you take a screenshot when you had that many points for Yeti?

Did you try any of the trouble shooting steps? If not, please follow these steps:: Force close the App ---> Disconnect from WiFi ---> Clear Cache/Cookies ---> Restart your device after shutting it down for few minutes ---> Connect to Internet and Log back into the game ---> Check if this brings up your Yeti back.

Please post back and let me know above details as well as how it went after following above steps. You can simply type in the empty comment box given below to reply.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening!

• Tola
    Tola Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi, thank you for the reply. This is a screenshot of my characters:

I am at level 524. The problem occurred several levels earlier. Unfortunately I don't have a screenshot of points for this Yeti character. He looked like a brown cookie.

I cleared cookies and reset the komunter. Unfortunately, nothing has changed.

Regards, Tola.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?