🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

extra lives

Options
akbnij
akbnij Posts: 2 Newbie

why am I not getting my extra lives when I know my friends are sending them to me

Answers

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hi @akbnij, welcome to our community, there are a few way’s of receiving lives in a game and that depends if you’re connected with Facebook or not. If you are, then you can join a group and it’s easier to receive lives when you need them, just ask your group. If you’re connected with King, then you’re with random players who sends lives only when they are playing, you have no way of telling when that will be, there is also an issue with lives at the moment, the staff is working hard to resolve this problem. There is a third option, only if you’re playing with King on a PC and only for Candy Crush, Farm Heroes and Pet Rescue Saga. There is a box mark King on the upper left side where you can enter the person’s email ( if you have it) and it will let you know if your friend is playing online, then if you need lives, you can ask them. Hope this helps, Nat.😊🐰

• akbnij
    akbnij Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am on facebook and king I use to get them all the time now I dont

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Options

The best way to receive more lives is to try and join a group. If you’re accepted then all you need to do is ask them for lives when you need them. Unfortunately here in the community we aren’t able to send any. Good luck 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?