🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Happy Holi To Everyone - Let's Give A Message.

Options
AbhinavSargar
AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
edited March 2020 in Off-topic

Hey Respected Community & It's All Members,

Happy Holi To Everyone.

Holi is Celebrated in 2 days.

At First Day's Night, A Holi Bonfire is Done in which we shout lowdly to remove our frustration and anger if we had due to some conditions in our life and burn it in bornfire. Holi Gives us a Message that on this day, Remove any bad and sad feelings in our life and from this day, start a new life.

On Second Day, Colours are spread and we colour each other to Celebrate this Festival. The Colours gives us a Message that there will be always different conditions in our life which is like a colour, if you are wearing the colour with happiness, face these conditions with happiness and show the World that you are the one who can only face it and get an unlimited wave of joy & happiness in your Life.

Just after 4 days, we have another Color Festival called Rang Panchami. It is also a Colours Festival. Rang Panchami gives a Message that our body is made up of five elements which are in balance proportion, bring this balance in your life so that you will never ever get sad and can face your life challenges and problems more happily.

On this behalf, I would like to give a message to everyone in the Community that, you are a hero. No one else tells you but you are are a hero because you have faced most difficult situations in your life. If you are hurt by anyone or because of me then I am really sorry for it and let us burn this bad & sad feelings from our minds and bring some positives in our life.

Tagging my Friends and Everyone others too.

@Lim @Glenn1972 @Sofia1992 @candycrushinit @flew66 @Nat09 @Ashraf @bearwithme @firebombmarkus @lulu13 @Lola_Pop @QueenMia @QueenB @QueenRaffie @Crazy Cat Lad @debrichmond @satnam @Spruski @Sharon_Loose @Acv @akthamabuali @Lynette @Sukanta_Biswas @Elsa @JustPlaying @Foley1362 @kiara_wael @mysticalmysty @ShannaSkywolf @MightyWolf @Redbonebeauty1 @tininha1975 @TaniaSloan @samm_kml @Bear23 @PummyRaj @Xarly @Pounawea @Werner_Cichy @ffs @Hesham_Shaheen @frenioz00 .

Please Share Your Message Friends.

Have A Colorful Week Everyone!!

#NoOneLeavesBack

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?