🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Rancid leaves Dairy District

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,692 Sweet Legend
edited March 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

A few days pass and he is still having trouble stealing the cropsies, so he decides that it’s time for him to leave Dairy District.

He calls Jelly Queen but gets her voicemail instead. He leaves her a message and hopes to hear from her soon. 

“Jelly Queen, I am done living in Dairy District, says Rancid. “Amelia always spoils my fun. So, I have decided to leave Dairy District. Do you need any help jellying the characters? I think I might enjoy living near you in Cotton Candy Clouds and since you already know my behavior, I could really help you jellify everyone!”

When Jelly Queen checks her phone messages and listens to Rancid’s message, she gets excited and calls him back.   

“Oh goody,” says Jelly Queen.  “I’ve been relying on my two faithful servants, Cupcake Carl and Liquorice Larry to help me with the monklings and pufflers. But ever since Jenny snuck up behind my back and unjellified her Uncle Yeti and took him home, I’ve had nothing but bad luck jellifying anyone. I can’t wait to see you.”

Let's continue with the next part of our story - Rancid is living in Cotton Candy Clouds

Start at the beginning of the story – Rancid proposes to Rachel

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?