🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Rancid proposes to Rachel

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend

Once upon a time in the Dairy District there lived this cute little pig named Amelia. She loves farming and really loves to grow cropsies. She takes great pride in watching them grow. 

Wait ………. Who is that? Who is stealing Amelia’s cropsies?

It is Rancid the racoon. He is trying to spoil the precious Farmlands stealing as many Cropsies as he can along the way. When Amelia stops him from grabbing the cropsies he goes after Mother Hen’s eggs.

The problem that he experiences with all his stealing is that he never gets away with it. Amelia really loves her farming and loves to grow cropsies. She always knew that when her cropsies or eggs were missing that it was Rancid stealing them.

One day Rancid contacts his really good friend Jelly Queen asking for advice.

“Hi there, Jelly Queen,” says Rancid. “I could really use your help. I’ve been trying to gather a whole bunch of cropsies from the farm, but everything that I try to do, Amelia and her friends foul it up! Could you please give me some idea on how I can succeed?”

“Well, I could give you some jelly and you can jellify them,” says Jelly Queen. “No, that won’t work because how will you then be able to get those jellified cropsies off the farm? I’ve got it! How about you throw splotches of mud on the cropsies with a pink glow surrounding them?”

Let's continue with the next part of our story – Rancid leaves Dairy District

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?