ayut68mn
ayut68mn Posts: 1 Newbie

block a someone who asks lives all the time

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @ayut68mn A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

Can you please tell me which game you are talking about?

If it is Candy Crush Saga OR Farm Heroes, there is an issue with the "Lives"! Which is causing us to see many requests from a single player. Both game Studio teams know about the issue, and they are trying hard to fix it.

If that is the issue, you do not have to block them, but just wait for the glitch to be cleared. If it is a different game, please let me know.

To post back, simply type your reply in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a wonderful rest of the day/evening! 🌷

• Dusadi
    Dusadi Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I want to block the name came from the game and they are not my friend. Please advise how to block thank you

Dusadi

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4
    Options

I have been having this problem for two years. I just learnt to ignore the requests, because it takes too much time to go through them and delete the unwanted ones.

• Rocoy0302
    Rocoy0302 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

How would I block a person that I donot know

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,619 Friends Moderator
    Options

@ayut68mn and @Dusadi, I am not aware of any way to block a player when playing on King.com. I also do not have a Facebook account, so I cannot offer advice when playing on that platform. I echo the advice from @Grumpy_Old_Man and ignore them. Perhaps the requesters will get the hint.

@Rocoy0302, before you block someone you don't know, you might find out that they can be helpful in the future. Besides, there is no way to block someone, at least not one that I am aware of.

Perhaps my colleague @DieOmimi can add more insight or suggestions.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,436 Friends Moderator
    Options

Thank you for the tag @MountainMom. For the game Candy Crush Friends I know no other possibilities. However, in other games there is a function to add friends or remove players. Maybe one day we will have this feature in Friends as well.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?