πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Didn't recieve my gold bars

Coconathecat
Coconathecat Posts: 76 Level 2

Hello, I have won one of the last games called "here's something to pass the time" or something like that. But I didn't recieve any gold bars in my CCF game. Please help!!

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,634 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Hello @Coconathecat Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community πŸ€—

I am very sorry to hear that you have not received the Gold Bars that you have won in the contest!!

I have just checked comments in the contest page. One of the Community In-charge has wrote that they have sent the GB you won to your game already!!

Did you close the game App and turn-off your device within past couple of days? If not, please do log out off the game ---> Disconnect from WiFi and restart your device after shutting it down for few minutes. Check if your Gold Bars have reached in to your game!

If not, please post your game user ID number here, and I will escalate this issue to the Community Manager.

Talk to you soon! Have a great day!

Please stay safe and warm! 😷

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,634 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Hello @Coconathecat Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community πŸ€—

I am very sorry to hear that you have not received the Gold Bars that you have won in the contest!!

I have just checked comments in the contest page. One of the Community In-charge has wrote that they have sent the GB you won to your game already!!

Did you close the game App and turn-off your device within past couple of days? If not, please do log out off the game ---> Disconnect from WiFi and restart your device after shutting it down for few minutes. Check if your Gold Bars have reached in to your game!

If not, please post your game user ID number here, and I will escalate this issue to the Community Manager.

Talk to you soon! Have a great day!

Please stay safe and warm! 😷

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?