🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

What happened to my level... it looks like I'm starting over at level 1

Options
Charmer83
Charmer83 Posts: 2 Newbie

I need my level reset to my last level... this is the second time this has happened

Best Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,848 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Charmer83 . Welcome to our Community 🙎‍♀️

Please check it out this link.👇️

Hope this will help you. Let me know if its works

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Charmer83 A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am adding a different note to what my friend Kiara_Wael has suggested above :)

Can you please check first, whether you are logged into your account or not? The King team has changed the game(s) a bit now, and because of that if we are logged out of the game for any reason, we will start our game again from Level # 1 as a new bee!

So, check at the Profile and see if you can see your name or is it showing no name and just a random picture! If it is showing a random picture, then I can surely say that you are not logged into the game. Then, all you have to do is click on "Profile" and select the option of logging into your game either with Facebook OR Kingdom account.

Hope this made sense and clarifies! Please post back if you have any questions, you can do so by simply typing in the comment box given below.

Hope you will get back into your game again without any issue! Have a great day!

Please stay Safe & Warm! 😷

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,848 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Charmer83 . Welcome to our Community 🙎‍♀️

Please check it out this link.👇️

Hope this will help you. Let me know if its works

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Charmer83 A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am adding a different note to what my friend Kiara_Wael has suggested above :)

Can you please check first, whether you are logged into your account or not? The King team has changed the game(s) a bit now, and because of that if we are logged out of the game for any reason, we will start our game again from Level # 1 as a new bee!

So, check at the Profile and see if you can see your name or is it showing no name and just a random picture! If it is showing a random picture, then I can surely say that you are not logged into the game. Then, all you have to do is click on "Profile" and select the option of logging into your game either with Facebook OR Kingdom account.

Hope this made sense and clarifies! Please post back if you have any questions, you can do so by simply typing in the comment box given below.

Hope you will get back into your game again without any issue! Have a great day!

Please stay Safe & Warm! 😷

• Charmer83
    Charmer83 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Everything is ok now... thank you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?