🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why can't I log in to the game?

Options
Xadora
Xadora Posts: 57 Pro Player 👑

Hiya! On Android everything is up to date but this is day 3 of starting the app and not getting my daily reward and there's no quests! I log in via king games, have updated my password and I get an error message at the top of the screen saying ! There was a connection error. Try again in a bit. My coffee is just not the same. Thanks in advance!

Best Answer

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Xadora, it’s very nice to meet you. There has been a discussion already open for this issue. They are aware of the problem and are trying to fix it. In the meantime make sure you have the latest update and try closing app and phone, clear cache and cookies and then reopen phone and app, hopefully that will work. Good luck 😊

Answers

• Nat09
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Xadora, it’s very nice to meet you. There has been a discussion already open for this issue. They are aware of the problem and are trying to fix it. In the meantime make sure you have the latest update and try closing app and phone, clear cache and cookies and then reopen phone and app, hopefully that will work. Good luck 😊

• Xadora
    Options

Can you plz link the discussion? I would like to see updates for this issue, I can't find the one you are speaking of. I cleared cache and cookies and nothing changed. I had to uninstall and reinstall Friends and yep! It works now but all my boosters are gone. This is not something I want to do for Candy Crush Saga. Looking forward to updates! Thanks 😵

• Nat09
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hi @Xadora, I can’t send you the link but I can post the page. Here it is: in the CCS community

"There was a connection error. Try again in a bit"

Crazy Cat Lad

Community Manager

February 18 edited February 18

Some of you may have noticed this message when trying to connect to Facebook or your King account in the game:

This is under investigation and the tech team is doing what they can to find a solution for this. 

I will post any updates and more info about this here as soon as I have any news on this.

Thanks for your patience! 

• Xadora
    Options

Hiya!

Is there any update on this for Saga and Friends Saga? Ty

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?