🍭 Ready for the crunch? Check HERE 🍫
🍭 Share your level for a chance to win 30 Gold Bars here and more Gold bars here 🌱 | 🌟 Say Hi here πŸ‘‹ Find out your Candy Name here 🍬
πŸ”₯ Hot right Now 🌢

New Feature: Welcome to the Sweet Streak 🍬🍬🍬

Comments

• MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 1,712 Legend

Yes! It's going to be forever! πŸ˜‰

@Sofia1992

Making the world playful!

β€οΈπŸŽ²πŸ©πŸŽ‰

They want a race war... We'll give it to them!
    I'm with #BlackLivesMatter...
    We will win... it is our duty to fight for our freedom! It is our duty to win... We must love each other and support each other! ✊
    Candy Crush Saga:
    πŸ†πŸ₯‡ Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badgesΒ HERE!
    🌈New feature is coming... Check this out!
    Candy Crush Friends Saga:
    🍧🍩πŸͺ How many levels have you completed it? Are you the best?! Let us know here!
    ~ MightyWolf ~
    πŸΊπŸ’—
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 9,543 Community Manager

Hey dear @Sofia1992 πŸ€—For now, it's meant to last until Monday 6th of April. Then our Studio will see how and when it should come back. Since you're so many to seem to enjoy it, it's probably going to come back permanently at some point. But at this moment, we can't guarantee anything!

Let us know what you think so I can pass it all our amazing game Studio πŸ˜‰

Happy playing everyone! Don't hesitate to share your best streaks πŸ’

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

🍭Candy Friends player?
    GetΒ Gold barsΒ hereΒ πŸ’Β Β 
    πŸ₯•Farm Heroes player? Get Gold bars hereΒ β˜€οΈΒ 

• MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 1,712 Legend

Sweet Streak is finally here for everyone! 😘

When you open the game... you will get a friendly coloring ability, and lolipop hammer and a wrapped lolipop hammer to win a lot of levels with this brand new feature!

Don't forget to give a feedback on it! πŸ˜‰

Making the world playful!

β€οΈπŸŽ²πŸ©πŸŽ‰

They want a race war... We'll give it to them!
    I'm with #BlackLivesMatter...
    We will win... it is our duty to fight for our freedom! It is our duty to win... We must love each other and support each other! ✊
    Candy Crush Saga:
    πŸ†πŸ₯‡ Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badgesΒ HERE!
    🌈New feature is coming... Check this out!
    Candy Crush Friends Saga:
    🍧🍩πŸͺ How many levels have you completed it? Are you the best?! Let us know here!
    ~ MightyWolf ~
    πŸΊπŸ’—
  • caambujcaambuj Posts: 1,729 Legend

Hi @QueenMia

I didn't get the new sweet streak again ( after closure of 1st sweet streak time) but I found this feature

• caambujcaambuj Posts: 1,729 Legend

Wow! Just received the sweet streak feature again😊.

• tininha1975tininha1975 Posts: 424 Level 4

My sequence of sweets, disappeared from yesterday. So far you haven't returned? Can anyone help me get them back? Please. My ID is: 8715926253.

• tininha1975tininha1975 Posts: 424 Level 4

Thank you, Kingdom community, my candy sequence, it's back

• candikissescandikisses Posts: 4 New Bee

I absolutely love Sweet Streak and the power ups I've been getting from them. Too bad it's only something different when you get a streak of games. It was nice to see something different in the game though.

• gr33n3y3zgr33n3y3z Posts: 3,213 Game Expert

I really love this sweet streak, it keeps us game addicts occupied 🀣

Side note I was disappointed when I saw it was only for a day and some odd hours, but today I received it again with three more days of the sweet streak! Thank you king you guys and girls are really making CCF more exciting 😊.

• karen96karen96 Posts: 2 Level 2

no puedo esperar para el otro nivel

• monigraymonigray Posts: 27 Level 2
    edited April 2

I love the Sweet StreakπŸ₯° but after getting 3 wins in a row and getting the 3 streaks, if I lose the next game 😀 I lose ALL 3 streaks😑😑😑. What's up with that???.πŸ‘Ώ, It's extreeemly frustrating cause I have to start over again. Change that please and thanksπŸ™‚

• LoveDachsLoveDachs Posts: 223 Level 3

I like it,

Like others had it for a little over a day, then it left and got it back when I did the latest update. When I went into the game this afternoon, there was a window informing me of the update and after I did that and went back in, it was waiting for me. I have been meaning to ask if there was a feature on the site letting us know when new ones were available, well now I know. Another great new addition to the game, cause I'm guilty as charged about not keeping updated, missed out on so much for months. Newbies and people like me lol ...go back a page or 2 and listen to QueenMia, on what to do and what not to do.

I have only gotten to the second tier, can anyone tell me what happens after that and you win that third game, first try....does it go back to 1 or continues on or self destructs. I hope they let us keep it, especially if you get color bombs/ coloring balls.

Take care everyone... good luck πŸ’“

• Gymshoe23Gymshoe23 Posts: 0 New Bee

This is awesome, do not know much about it but I like it so far, lol

• gr33n3y3zgr33n3y3z Posts: 3,213 Game Expert

@LoveDachs if you keep winning each level you will earn the rewards but if you lose a level at first try it will ask you if you are you want to stop, so basically if you keep winning levels with one try you will keep earning the rewards it only goes up to the third reward and it will not go back to one as long as you don't lose a level on your first try.

. I hope that makes sense it's late here and I'm off to bed 😴. Take care.