👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why am I not receiving my unlimited lives

Terri2819
Terri2819 Posts: 4 Newbie

Why am I not receiving my unlimited lives

Answers

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5

Hello, @Terri2819! I have a few things here for you to check. If none of these thing explain why you don’t have unlimited lives, I’ll use plan B.

• Update to the latest version of the game needed.
    • The Unlimited Lives offer is available to those who play on mobile devices
    • The Unlimited Lives are accessible only on one device, if you have two devices connected to the same game profile.
    • You can enjoy the Unlimited Lives offer while playing offline, but will need to connect to receive them.
    • If you’re a new player, Unlimited Lives will begin on the 2nd day of gameplay.
    • The Unlimited Lives offer is valid only for players who have been active in the past 365 days

I hope these help you. Have a great day!

• Terri2819

When it wouldn't update I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. But I just made a purchase and It didn't give me the 30 minutes of unlimited stuff

• Crimson_Dawn

@Terri2819, looks like it’s time for plan B. I’m gonna pass this on to a CM. Hopefully they can find out what’s going on.

• Terri2819

I also made a 9.99 purchase. I did not get my 30 min. of unlimited free stuff. I want a refund

• Crimson_Dawn

Hi, @Terri2819! It looks like all you have to do is force close your app and you should receive your rewards.

• SuperNoodles
    SuperNoodles Posts: 1 Newbie

Since ive started playing on the Candy Crush friends - ive loved it. However, despite it awarding me free 1 hour or 2 hours free play - i have NEVER had it credited. Thus i had spent loads of money buying more credits.

I want to know why ive never been credited. Also i had a few days of few plays during lockdown and i had a lovely time playing.

Im a little upset that ive never had the free lives as awarded in the game. I really do not wish to delete and download the game again as i will have lost the place where im at now. Also i had spent hundreds of pounds reaching that stage as it is quite addictive and fun.

Can you sort it out gor me please?

Regards,

Helen

• azraelsmom
    azraelsmom Posts: 3 Newbie

Same happened to me

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?