πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Reinstate my game level on my App please!

Options
pennypounds
pennypounds Posts: 2 Newbie

I was playing Candy Crush Saga, I purchased a $2.99AUD upgrade reward when I was playing level 1,350? or thereabouts, the reward did NOT load, and subsequently when I tried to do it again,my game"reverted" back to Game 1!!!!!!! Please reinstate my App and Game, so I can continue my game at the level I was on. Thanks Penny.

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

U on phone, restart n check for latest version. So did u get ur gold bars after purchase???

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,856 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @pennypounds Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community πŸ€—

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!

Since it has been about a day that you have posted your question, is your game all set now? Are you back to your current level and received the purchased items into your game?

Please post back and let me know if you need further assistance. To do so, you can simply type in the comment box given below.

Hope to talk to you soon! Have a great week ahead!

Please stay safe & warm! 😷

• pennypounds
    pennypounds Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello PummmRaj & stan1981, thank you both for your comments & suggestions, as at today Tuesday 7 Appril here in Australia, nothing has been reinstated for this game, I have just checked to see if my payment of $2.99AUD has been deducted from my card account & it is currently showing as a "pending transaction", which means that this payment has at this time NOT been finalised by my Bank &/or King office functions.

I guess it is fair to state that "until" tis payment transaction has been "compeleted", that King are unable to do anything, do you have any further suggestions for me, I would & do appreciate, all the help & advice given by like minded players, thanks so much, Penny, April 7 here in Australia.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?