🍭 Share your level for a chance to win 30 Gold Bars here and more Gold bars here 🌱 | 🌟 Say Hi here πŸ‘‹ Find out your Candy Name here 🍬
🍭 Ready for the crunch? Check HERE 🍫
πŸ”₯ Hot right Now 🌢

TWO2️⃣ unsolved problems disrupting my gameplay greatly! πŸ˜”

CrackedCandyCrackedCandy Posts: 28 Level 2
edited April 5 in Support

Hello! First of all I would like to wish everyone sweet and healthy life in this corona situation. πŸ˜ƒ

This is a COMPILATION post of two of my problems which are greatly hampering my gameplay. πŸ˜”

If you need my game's User ID to solve my problem here it is: 4148800522

The first 1️⃣ problem is: After completing levels when scores of my friends are displayed, In that screen I cannot scroll back and forth to see the scores to my other friends, it just doesn't move. And the green (!) Information button doesn't work also. Nothing appears at all after clicking the (!) Green button.

I posted about this problem before and our sweet CM @QueenMia suggested me to clear cookies/cache of the game app and try force closing the app. I had followed all of your suggestions but yet It didn't solve the solve.

The second 2️⃣ problem is: As a new player and according to @QueenMia 's information I should have the opportunity to open the first piggy bank for free. But I can't open it for free and It asks for real money to open. πŸ˜” I'm not lying, you can check my in-game data from your system.

As you see as a new player I'm facing two problem at a time and for a new player it is very frustrating. 😒 I REALLY want to play this game for a long time, but with all of these problems my heart aches so much. 😭

I would like to request the developers or the CMs from the core of my heart to solve my problem. πŸ™‡

Have a good day, stay safe and wash your hands for at least 20 seconds. ✊

Answers