๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

๐ŸŒผ Friends' Spring Stories arrived in Candy Town ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒธ

Comments

• brie_w
    brie_w Posts: 43 Level 2

Hi @QueenMia! I hope all is well with you. I had the notification about the event for the past three days or so, but it did not show up in my game today as I was expecting. I've played a couple of levels, checked to see if there was an update in the app store, tried a force close, but nothing. In case you need it, my User ID is 6770751579. The version of the game I am running is 1.33.4.0. Let me know if there's anything else I can do on my end. Thanks and have a great day!

• tininha1975
    tininha1975 Posts: 1,576 Level 4

If it's any consolation for me, the same thing happened, I received the notice of the event and so far nothing. My version is 1.34.6

• Eagle1010
    Eagle1010 Posts: 38 Level 2
    edited April 2020

@Simon888 I totally agree with you! Am playing on WIN 10, too, latest updates installed, got the countdown, but no event today after multiple checking ๐Ÿ˜ช On my I-Phone (FB-account) I got the event and it looked nice, but I like to have the costume on my King-account, too!

Please, @QueenMia can you help? ๐Ÿ˜˜

• icee
    icee Posts: 17 Level 2

I had the countdown also but I didn't get the event. I have reinstalled the game. logged in & out several times and restarted my computer a couple of times. Still not game. A couple of weeks ago i got the game for the octopus but I didn't do it because I already have him. I also still get the drop down to get the dog but I have him also.

• starsweet
    starsweet Posts: 484 Level 3

Finally I am very happy to inform you @QueenMia that I have the event. I dance of joy... Thanks for all the help. I have a very good first impression: I love the design and the carrot blockers. I am going to enjoy all month.PD: I received the lollies too.

• Simon888
    Simon888 Posts: 289 Level 4
    edited April 2020

All I can say regarding Android app, is that it doesn't matter what version of android you have as I have only marshmallow 6.0 and I have event. But I want to play it on Windows 10 as I need all the boosters on there as it is 60 levels ahead of Android. ๐Ÿค”

• tininha1975

so far it hasnโ€™t arrived, Iโ€™m very upset about it. This morning the sequence of sweets has returned.

• tininha1975

Please, the community sends me the spring event, I see that some players hosted the event today, don't leave me out. My ID is: 8715926253, I'm sure there was an error because I received the the countdown last week.

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

Hi everyone ๐Ÿ‘‹

I have just checked with the Game Studio for you and they confirmed that everyone who received the countdown should also receive the event. So please, make sure you've updated your game. Then try to restart your device, play a level or 2 and the Spring Stories should come up.

We however have seen a very few cases where the countdown was sent by mistake. This should not have happened and we would like to apologise if that's the case in your game. We are sorry and understand that this is not a great game experience for you.

Please try the steps I've mentioned above and let us know how it goes.

Thank you all. Stay safe ๐Ÿ’

• collibolli
    collibolli Posts: 15 Level 2
    Good evening. Could you please help me? Unfortunately I didn't get the spring event again. I hadn't gotten the advent calendar. Never get an event.
    My ID 9301069181
    Thank you very much.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?