Comments

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Options

Level 6 actually not that bad compare to level 3 & 4

• lemcbl
    lemcbl Posts: 1,124 Level 4
    Options

Some levels are harder than memorizing all the cell phone numbers in the World LOL

• lemcbl
    lemcbl Posts: 1,124 Level 4
    Options
  • LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    Options

Hi to fellow crushers,

Been busy last week but wanted to comment on the Spring Stories. Tried to read as many other posts as I could and agree... These are hard, didn't get to play in December calendar holiday thingy or other stories events so can't compare. Number one was cute with the carrots and thought number six was gorgeous with the yellow sponge cake and the use of the pinks and the green icing. Also that big strawberry in the middle is covering up a nut with 5 moves in the middle, didn't see that till it was too late. But as cute as they are I would not have been able to do one of them w/o the use of at least one lollipop. I don't remember having to do that in any of the other events that I've played in so far, which is like 3-4, I didn't get any from Sept./Oct. to March. I hope they bring back at least the Jelly Queen. As far as chick Odus, I've had that for like forever and noticed that this time it says pieces of the costume, don't remember that so hopefully if we already have it maybe it means we will get some kind of add-on to make it even cooler.

Also wanted to say Happy Easter ๐Ÿฐ to everyone celebrating, lots of jelly beans to all in and out of the game, good luck and most importantly... stay safe ๐Ÿ’“

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Options

The reward at the end of week 1 kinda meh, tbh

• akthamabuali
    akthamabuali Posts: 2,760 Level 3
    Options

I've get the same rewards

• tininha1975
    tininha1975 Posts: 1,576 Level 4
    Options

as I wanted to win these boosters, too bad that this event did not come to me, unfortunately. For everyone who was lucky enough to receive the spring event

• Lotus_Flower
    Lotus_Flower Posts: 6,197 Level 5
    Options

Maybe these extra challenges are for the more experienced players. I've only been playing 59 days, and I've only won 2 of the Spring Stories even though I'm trying them again and again each day. I don't know how to win these hard games. I've only won 2 games out of the first 6. I used all my boosters trying, too.

And now today I can't even play because I don't have the pink octopus yet. It's disappointing. I like playing the game, but this challenge and the last one have been too hard.

• icee
    icee Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

Well I made it thru 6 of the 7 for this week so does that mean I won't be able to get the costume at the end of the event?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?