๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

(ENDED) Win 30 Gold bars with the Friends' Spring Stories ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒผ

Comments

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5

@AbhinavSargar

Hi, and thank you. Congrats to you and everyone on the Underwater event, glad they got that bug fixed. You guys went through that like..... Michael Phelps thru....water lol. This one you get 1 chance per day, 4 days to go. See you later..... stay safe.

• LoveDachs

Week 3 day 3 Odus fill the hearts โค๏ธ..is hard, there are 10 - 11 of the locked heart blockers clustered in the middle,and a few bubble gum exploding blockers scattered around. I went in with a coloring timed booster and that set off some or most of the exploding ones by making a color bomb that set off right away and even though the amount of moves is generous enough, if I hadn't had a hammer to smash through the remaining couple of hearts blockers left and to move the last 2 hearts...I couldn't have done this one,I was down to 2 moves but didn't have any moves to make. 3-4 left depending on your time zone.. keep it going everyone and good luck!

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    edited April 2020

Yes It's Same as that of Christmas Event. One Chance Per Day. Best of Luck Win It @LoveDachs

• LoveDachs

@AbhinavSargar

Christmas event, I guess that was a "Stories" too, I didn't get that one, this is my first one like this. Good to know, next time I'll know what to expect, this makes me me nervous knowing if you miss one even though you can make it up, you're out of the running for...what...I don't know lol. Anyway thank you very much, right now just trying to get through these one day at a time. I hope you get the next one :)

• playersal
    playersal Posts: 47 Level 2

I donโ€™t hace the event!

Thatโ€™s not fair!

• AbhinavSargar

This is the Christmas Event. Players win either Misty The Reindeer or Yeti The Santa Claus or both with extra characters sometimes. @LoveDachs And it's not stories because there isn't any story behind the event. It's a festival Event.

• LoveDachs

@AbhinavSargar

Thank you for sharing that, looks like it was a 4 week event...wow...well I still didn't get that one, don't have either one of those, am missing 10 to 12 costumes and at least one character. From what I saw earlier you said 2023 for Soccer Tiffi, I hope the rest come around sooner than that. And maybe a new one once in a while., but just happy to be able to play. Thank you again for your help and encouragement.

• AbhinavSargar

You are Welcome @LoveDachs My Pleasure

• LuckyTracie
    LuckyTracie Posts: 18 Level 2

Like the spring event but don't like that u only get 1 try n it fails u if u don't complete it I'm rubbish on this event already failed 2 lol but love all candy crush games xx

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?