🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Can't buy Gold bars

Options
King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,312 Level 3
This discussion was created from comments split from: Newbies, This message is for you! (Part Two).

Comments

• FranCee
    FranCee Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

I love Candy Crush Saga with Friends. I wish someone could help me fix my game. I’m so bummed out. I’m on level 745 and I can’t buy bars or enter events or get daily gifts. I keep playing and hope someone knows how to fix .

I think all the king games are a lot of fun but this is my favorite especially the characters like Yeti, Misty awesome, colors and fun puzzles. Just wished it worked right. I have so much time now that we’re home all the time. Morning is school and then it’s Candy Crush time. I get so much more time. Thanks Fran’Cee

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @FranCee and warm welcome to the Community 🤗I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your game. Could you tell us a little more as to why you don't manage to purchase Gold bars? Are you receiving any error message?

I would advice you to clear cache and cookies from your device and then make sure you have the latest game version installed. Also, make sure your wifi connection is good - It might be a bit lagging these days.

Please let us know as many details as possible so we can try investigate 🤗

And since you like Misty, join us here and let us know which Misty costume is your favourite for a chance to win Gold bars - Good luck 🌟

See you around, stay safe 🍒

• FranCee
    FranCee Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

I will try this again: my Candy Crush Saga with Friends Hello my name is FranCee my game started not being able to get daily gifts and a circle in blueish green circles wear you buy bars. Also an event where you get a special gift every time I get in red error please hit he gift box upper right I would get it over and over. So I got the latest update fine, cleared caches , no change 😕 I’m on level 745 and I don’t want to delete and then put the game in again for fear I’ll have to start from the beginning and I would lose all my characters and there awesome outfits not to mention all my levels. I’ve read all the questions I’ve tried everything. So upset this is my favorite game . Please help me again. Danial was very nice and helpful before but now help sincerely FranCee God bless everyone to stay as safe as possible ♥️🙏🏻😷♥️🙏🏻

😷Did I mention the error message in red with Tiffany in red error and she says try a again and event gift box had a 2 above it. Not getting my daily gifts either different than the event box.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?