🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Elsa finishes the story

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
edited April 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

Elsa now has more than enough information to create her Easter story. She begins to type and gets so engrossed in the story that she loses track of time. She never had lunch and it’s now dinner time. She stops her writing and goes over to the refrigerator to see what she can make for dinner.

She makes herself a yummy salad because that is her favorite food to eat. As she is eating, she starts thinking about the ending. She will send a copy of the story to Tiffi so that she can proof-read it. After finishing her dinner and cleaning up the kitchen so goes back to the story. 

Story is now done so she makes a quick phone call to Tiffi.

“Hi Tiffi, how are you doing today?” Elsa asks. “I just finished the story and I want to send you a copy so that you can proof-read it. I’ll email it to you now and you can get back to me with some feedback. I didn’t forget that I am making you the co-author of this story.”

Tiffi is thrilled and can’t wait to read it. She turns on her laptop and opens her email. There it is! Elsa didn’t waste much time in sending it over. 

Now it’s time for Elsa to write the cover page. It doesn’t take her long to find the pictures that she needs. And it’s done!

Tiffi has one more thing that they would like to share with you.  She created a video and called it "Inspirational Quotes for Easter 2020".

It’s going to be a difficult time trying to celebrate Easter this year due to the lockdown and the Coronavirus. I would like to take this moment to wish you and your family a healthy and happy holiday! Please stay home!

Start at the beginning here - Tiffi thinks about Easter

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?