πŸ”₯ Hot right Now 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. πŸ› οΈ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Stuck in Level 885. Any tips?

Sofia1992
Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5

Hi everyone. I need your help this time.

I stuck in level 885 two whole days and no matter what to do, I can't pass it.

Those are the available characters on this level and that's the layout of this level.

So, does anyone of you have any tips to share with me about this level?

Game Experts and superstarts too.. Please share your knowledge with me this time.

-Β @Sukanta_BiswasΒ @kiara_waelΒ @Nat09Β @candycrushinitΒ @firebombmarkusΒ @bearwithmeΒ @PummyRajΒ @Foley1362Β @flew66Β @mysticalmystyΒ 

So, any tips about how to pass this level please?

Β«1

Comments

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5

Hi @Sofia1992 Sorry to hear that you got stuck in 885. It's been a while so I watched the game play video to understand what the challenges are. I would use Yeti as friend to help me first as Yeti is more predictable. My second choice would be Misty as she can put fish candy on the board for you.

Since there are four layers of blockers and the hearts are in the corners, wrapped candy from Yeti alone is not useful. However, fish / wrapped candy combo or fish / stripped candy combo would be very useful to hit the hearts in the corners.

I would use the following strategy: You need to hit the hearts in the corners to move them up as soon as possible. The heart in the middle is of low priority as it will get hit anyway so spend no effort to bring it down. I would clear room in the middle to make stripped candy or fish so Yeti would throw a wrapped candy next to the special candy. Once the hearts are moved up a bit. Stripped / wrapped candy combo would be most effective to hit multiple hearts in one strike.

Good luck! I am sure you can get it.

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Sofia1992, hearts are my least favourite 😩, I struggle with them as well. My strategy here would be to go after the heart in the middle, it will go all the way down and clear the blockers in the middle section, then get the fishes at the bottom. It will then help bring some of the corner hearts to move up. For this level, I would use Misty ( Carnival if you have her, love the way she dances when she wins πŸ˜‚) she can give you wrapped candy or fishes, both very useful. Then I would work on braking blockers on one side all the while checking if I can make a bomb, striped or wrapped candy or fish. By opening one side at a time it gives you a bigger area to play. Hope this will help you, good luck 😊🐰

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,400 Crushing Legend

Hi @Sofia1992 It used to be there are only 25 moves on level 885 before, see if this video help you a bit :

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend

@Sofia1992 - both @flew66 & @Nat09 have offered good advice. Here’s the one tip I will add. On Candy Hearts that have to climb ☝🏻 I like to watch the board carefully and try to make larger candy combos below so that they β™₯️ might get hit in a cascade or two and help move them upwards faster besides relying on just the single combo.

Of course having the timed boosters going (hopefully from the spring event OR daily quests) might help as well πŸ’ͺ🏻

Good luck πŸ™πŸ»πŸ©πŸ€

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,476 Candy Moderator

Thanks for tagging me df @Sofia1992

Did you finished level 885 ?

• I use Yeti
    • As much as possible make wrapped or stripped candy to destroy the block
    • Playing near heart to moves
    • There is help fish booster and bubblegum jelly

But the important thing is we get a Lucky Board . Keep trying df Sofia. Good luck ❀️

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

Guys, you are amazing! Great tips 🌟 @Sofia1992 let us know how it goes! Good luck πŸ’

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,322 Candy Moderator

Wow these are some amazing tips from everyone- I definitely don’t have anything to add but good luck @Sofia1992 🌟 I’m sure you can conquer this level. πŸ’ͺHearts are also one of my least favorite (along with the purple jam) but I will remember some of these tips my self for future use. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ¨πŸ’•

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5

Hey everyone.

I did it!

I passed level 885 thanks to you all.

I tried with Mr.Yeti and Odus but it didn't go well plus the two layouts of that level were shuffling over and over again.

But in third time, I tried with Carnival Misty and thanks to the combo of fishes and wrapped candies, I did it and passed it.

Thank you for the advice @flew66 , @bearwithme , @Nat09 , @mysticalmysty , @kiara_wael and @Foley1362 .

All of you saved me at last and if in the future I stuck in a level again, I will ask you for sure!

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑

I knew you would, congrats, isn’t it fun to win with Carnival Misty. She makes me smile every time I see her dance and shake her booty πŸ˜‚

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?