🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Twin Days Festival

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,872 Sweet Legend
edited April 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

There's a weird sense of pride that comes with being a twin. As strange as it may sound, twins are pretty proud to be twins. Many get excited when they meet other twins and will often share twin stories back and forth. There's even a festival every year that brings thousands of sets of twins together to celebrate the fact that they were born in twos.   

“Jean-Luc and Philippe you have to see what I just found online?” says Tiffi. “There is an annual twin’s day festival where the twins and their families get together. Look at this!”

Twins Days is held annually on the first full weekend in August in Twinsburg, Ohio, to celebrate biological twins (and other multiples, e.g. triplets, quads). The event has taken place every summer since 1976 when the festival was founded by a group of Twinsburg citizens, based on a concept developed by Dennis Casamatta and included Ray Diersing who also has twin daughters. It is the largest annual gathering of twins in the world and draws thousands of participants from all over the United States and elsewhere in the world. (Wikipedia)

Do you guys want to go to this festival? Look at the events that they have planned! I would love to wear my rainbow dress and you can wear your rainbow outfits too! 

And there goes Tiffi off to more plans and more adventure. Let’s watch this video!

Let's continue with the next part of our story – Birth order

Start at the beginning – Tiffi co-authors another story – It’s a twin thing! (Sequel to "The story of Jean-Luc") 

If you have not yet read the story of how Nutcracker learns that he has a twin, then please read The story of Jean_Luc first.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?