๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

Easter pt3

Options
Harrypotter
Harrypotter Posts: 150 Level 2

Hi crushers it's time for pt3 of Easter! So what was Mr Toffees assignment for Nutcracker? Let's find out!

OK? Said Nutcracker confused oh said Mr Toffee the assignment is to go around candy Village and ask what they think spring is about then put all their feedback together and make a marvelous poem that we could sell as our Easter poem! What? Thought Nutcracker to himself why do I have to do this I maybe should've gone with Tiffi and hide the eggs. Mr Toffee said his goodbyes to Nutcracker and of he went around Candy village but where will he go next keep a look out for pt4 or if you want to be in it tag my name in the comments or if you don't want to be in pt4 you can make a character all you have to do is make a short description about your character and tag my name in the comments (or you can message if wanted). Oh well then bye for now! @Harrypotter

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?